Thank you to all who came out to our player meeting after school on Thursday 10/28. It was great to see many familiar faces and several new ones as well.
During the meeting we reviewed the Season Information Sheet. Here are some key takeaways:
- All players need a physical dated and signed by a doctor later than June 1, 2021
- Family ID paperwork needs to be submitted before you can practice
- Tryouts begin Monday, March 7th
- There is a player fee for all who make the teams
- The Scrips fundraiser can help reduce your player fee if you participate
- Winter workouts at Centercourt start November 16th – please get payments in ASAP
- There are many additional training opportunities for players who are interested
Three actions to take from the meeting.