The Pennsbury Boys Lacrosse team will be hosting learn to play clinics at the middle school campus from 3:00 – 4:45 PM on Thursday November 9th, Tuesday November 14th and Thursday November 16th. This is a great opportunity for any boy who is interested in learning more about lacrosse to come out and give it a try. No equipment or experience is required. All you need to do is sign up below. It’s never too late to try a new sport!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need any equipment? We will have sticks for all players who need one. We are doing basic skill training so full pads are not required. We recommend cleats if you have them since we will be on the grass.
- What if I’ve never played? No problem! We welcome players of all experience levels.
- Will I make the late bus? Yes.
- Are we playing games? Yes! We will start with some fundamentals (catching, throwing, scooping) and then finish with no contact Speed Lacrosse.
- Can 6th graders attend? Absolutely!