The purpose of the Pennsbury Boys Lacrosse Parent Club is to encourage parent/guardian participation in positively promoting fan spirit and to assist in providing supplemental support to the Pennsbury High School Boys Lacrosse Program.
Parent Club Board
President – Steve Cardone
Vice President – Joe Dezutel
Secretary – Laura Taylor
Treasurer – Dan Furiness
Interested in volunteering for a committee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 / 2022 Season Fundraisers
- Five Guys
- DeLorenzo’s The Burg
Raffles / Block Pools
- PS5 Raffle
- Gift Card / Scratch Off Raffle
- Super Bowl Block Pool January
TeamWorks Friends & Neighbors
We will run this fundraiser once the teams are selected in March. It is a super simple fundraiser where each player is asked to bring 20 email addresses. The company we partner with will load those emails in the system and handle all of the logistics. Last year we raised over $10,000 with this fundraiser.
- T-Shirt & Fence
Shop with Scrip Card
Buy gift cards and a portion of your purchase will be donated to the team.
- Go to https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll
- Enter the enrollment code for PHS Lacrosse: 513AFC7F56193
- Once you enroll you can then setup Presto Pay (see below).
How to Pay (In order of Preference)
- In order to greatly simplify the administration I would ask that each family enroll with Presto Pay which allows you to pay directly for your orders.
- Via Venmo @pennsburyboyslax or email@example.com
- Via PayPal @pennsburyboyslax or firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.paypal.me/pennsburyboyslax
- Make check payable directly to “Dan Furiness” with Pennsbury Boys Lacrosse (SWS) in memo field and give to me or mail to my home address at 705 Stewarts Way Yardley Pa 19067.